Password is too weak
Terms of service
THE WHY HOW DO COMPANY, Inc.
（Hereinafter referred to as we）As a business that provides platform services as well as content services such as social games for smartphones, we believe that it is our important social responsibility to protect the rights and interests of individuals by carefully handling the personal information handled in all of our businesses and the personal information of our employees and others.
In order to properly handle all personal information used for our business, we have established this Personal Information Protection Policy as a standard of conduct to be observed by all employees of our company, and we will ensure thorough compliance with this policy.
We will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
To this end, we have established a personal information protection management system in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard "Personal Information Protection Management Systems - Requirements" (JIS Q 15001), and will operate it appropriately.
2. We will acquire, use, and provide personal information in an appropriate manner, taking into consideration the nature and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and taking measures to ensure that personal information is not used for any other purpose.
3. In the event that we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the outsourced party to ensure the safe management of the personal information entrusted to us.
4. We will not provide personal information to third parties, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
5. We will take measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and to correct such leakage, loss, or damage.
6. We will strive to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. We also accept inquiries regarding the contents of our Personal Information Protection Policy and requests for disclosure,
etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion, and cessation of use or provision) of retained personal data held by us. Please contact the "Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk" below for inquiries regarding the content of our Personal Information Protection Policy and the procedures for requesting disclosure, etc.
7. We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
enactment：June 10, 2008
revision：May 1, 2020
THE WHY HOW DO COMPANY, Inc.
Representative Director & President Hiroshi Shinohara
THE WHY HOW DO COMPANY, Inc. Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk
This reception desk is for "complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information". For inquiries regarding IR, products and services, please contact us through the separate contact information provided.
Inquiries about IR Information
Inquiries about corporate customers, products and service
Open submission form
Our company have been certified by the Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC) as a Privacy Mark (P Mark) licensed business.
Personal information handled by our company
(1) Name of business operator handling personal information
THE WHY HOW DO COMPANY, Inc.
No.3 Yamada Bldg. 22 Aizumi-cho, Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo, 160-0005 JAPAN
(2) Managers of personal information (including information requiring special consideration) and their contact information
Personal Information Protection Manager / Executive Vice President and General Manager of Administration Dept. Yoshio Kuniyoshi
(3) Purpose of use of personal information (including information requiring special consideration)
The purposes of use of personal information acquired or retained by our company in the course of its business activities are as follows
Purpose of Use of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
・ Personal information about customers: For sales guidance, information dissemination, business communication, and after-sales service
・ To perform service work provided by our company within the scope of the specific purpose of use and to perform outsourced work
・ Personal information of job applicants: For employment selection and procedures, provision of information, and related business communication
・ Personal information concerning employees: for labor, personnel and payroll management, benefits, and notifications to public agencies
・ Complaint, consultation, and inquiry information: To respond to complaints, consultations, inquiries, and requests for disclosure, etc., from applicants
・ Other purposes of use shall be as individually specified in writing or on the website.
・ Purpose of use of personal information when obtained other than by direct written acquisition
・ Personal information provided over the phone: To process the information required in the application and consultation process.
・ Video information captured by cameras: To manage safety and crime prevention on our company's premises and at entrances and exits to the premises
・ Information entrusted by the consignor: To perform entrusted work within the scope of the specified purpose of use
・ Personal information provided by staffing companies: For recruitment selection, provision of information, and related business communication
(4) Contact for inquiries regarding personal information
For complaints or consultation regarding the handling of personal information：
Offering to respond to requests for disclosure of retained personal data, etc .:
(5)Name of the authorized personal information protection organization to which you belong and where to submit complaints
Currently, there is no authorized personal information protection organization to which our company belong.
(6)Procedures, etc. for Responding to "Requests for Disclosure, etc." of Retained Personal Data
If you wish to make a request for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to a third party (collectively, "Disclosure, etc.") of retained personal data that can identify you, please contact our "Contact for Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Retained Personal Data," as described above. If you wish to make a request for disclosure, etc., of retained personal data, please contact the "Contact for Requests for Disclosure, etc., of Retained Personal Data"
.We will send you a form of document (Application for Request for Disclosure, etc.) that you are required to submit when requesting disclosure, etc. Please fill in the necessary items on the "Application Form" and attach documents that confirm your identity before submitting your application.
(7) Voluntary nature of provision of personal information
Although the provision of personal information is voluntary, please understand that our company may not be able to respond to your request if any of the items required for the inquiry are not filled in or the information is not accurate.
Create an account